Our editors independently selected these items because nosotros call back you volition bask them and might similar them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish fourth dimension. Acquire more about Shop TODAY.

I probably shouldn't admit this, just I'm not the biggest fan of sunscreen. With an Italian background, I grew up with fairly olive skin and rarely ever dealt with sunburns. But as I've gotten older, I've started educating myself on the importance of protecting my pare — specially when it comes to skin cancer. Ane of the best (and most obvious) ways to protect your skin from harmful UV rays is by incorporating SPF into your daily routine.

For the last few months, I have been trying out a variety of facial sunscreens with mixed results. However, after discovering the Dominicus Bum SPF fifty Face Sunscreen, my search for the perfect formula is finally over!

Sun Bum Original SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Balm

I first came across Dominicus Bum when my sis started raving almost annihilation and everything the brand makes. She'southward a fan of the Sun Bum SPF 30 Spray and Sun Bum Lip Lotion, but I wanted to give the SPF l face sunscreen a endeavor.

Before using this production, I would ordinarily just apply whatsoever happened to exist nearby when my friends or family unit would nag me about applying sunblock. These days, I always commencement my morning routine by applying this sunscreen lotion onto my face — and I actually look forward to it!

For starters, the formula is fragrance-free and extremely lightweight. It glides on effortlessly and is easy to wear underneath my makeup and daily moisturizer. Better still, its fast-absorbing consistency never leaves backside a white cast on my peel.

Camryn La Sala / TODAY

Another added bonus is that it'south oil-free and doesn't pause me out. When I finally cleared my skin with my new favorite face launder, I didn't want to reverse all of the progress I made with an oily sunscreen that would clog my pores. Fortunately, this has never caused me any irritation and the water-resistant formula doesn't burn down my optics when I inevitably sweat in the summertime heat.

While the aesthetically pleasing tube seems small at only 3 ounces, this product will terminal you a surprisingly long time since a little goes a long way!

For more recommendations, cheque out:

  • 6 affordable sunscreens Shop TODAY editors actually similar wearing
  • This Clean and Articulate face wash improved my skin drastically
  • 23 sun-protective clothing options for the whole family

To discover more than deals, shopping tips and budget-friendly production recommendations, download the new TODAY app and subscribe to our Stuff We Honey newsletter!